Friday, August 8, 2008

MILLER, CINDY (NICODEMUS)

Tacoma

Spouse: Tom
Children: Jesse- 15, Joseph- 13, Naomi- 10

The last ten years we have lived in five different houses. We moved from Idaho to Washington six years ago and now I have lived the longest in one house - which we are buying. In Idaho I helped at the kids school and learn how to teach children to read which I enjoy doing. While in Idaho we went skiing each year with the school, even got to bring our younger children along so skiing became something we enjoyed doing as a family and still do. We also enjoy camping, fishing and just being in the outdoors. Here the kids got into sports, art and music. We enjoy going to all the kids’ games and concerts. Last year got my license to drive a bus and drive for mission teams into Baja. A lot of exciting things happened in each place but would take too much space to write!


My occupation: Homemaker, Janitor, mom’s taxi
Spouse’s occupation: Pastor of Living Way Church and Sonitrol Consultant
Travels include: Idaho, Oregon, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Baja, California, Israel…
Hobbies/Interests: enjoy studying foreign languages and teaching children to read.
Remember most: all the stairs and long hallways. I liked the teacher and everyone
Looking forward to seeing: Everyone! I’ve been waiting a long time for this reunion

No comments: