Friday, August 8, 2008

BOLDRIN, PAT (PENARANDA)

Renton

Spouse: Joe
Children: Christopher- 17, Jennifer- 12 1/2

I went to school in France during my third year of college, met Joe and married him! I’ve been working at Associated Grocers for sixteen years since I graduated from Seattle University and am currently an Accounting Manager for independently owned grocery stores. Joe is a Machine Part Broker. We’ve lived in the same house in Renton and three year ago we brought a second home on the Hood Canal, with my twin brothers (Larry & Jerry, SK class of ’65)

Hobbies/Interests: sunbathing, jet skiing, water skiing and walking at the Hood Canal property.
Remember most: 11th grade, getting out at noon to go down the hill and work for George Snyder, CPA.
Looking forward to seeing: Debbie, Dee Dee, Susan, Julie, Linda, Sherry, Mickey, Lynn and Carol.

No comments: