Friday, August 8, 2008

CLARNO, NANCY (RUMMEL)

Port Orchard

Spouse: Mike
Children: Michelle- 16, Stacy- 14, Jeffrey- 12

Mike and I were married nineteen and a half years ago and have three great children. We currently live in Manchester area. I work part-time for the South Kitsap School District at Marcus Whitman. Some of our old teachers are still working there, if you can believe it!

Spouse’s occupation: PSNS
Travels include: Reno, Idaho, and Iowa (Mike’s sisters live in the last two states)
Hobbies/Interests: I enjoy camping, aerobics and bowling. I also enjoy going to all my son’s sports activities, such as baseball, basketball and soccer.
Remember most: Trina Erickson and I going to all the football games to meet guys. Trina and I are still good friends and see each other often.

No comments: