Friday, August 8, 2008

DENNING, ANNA (ADAMS)

Snohomish

Spouse: David
Children: Aaron- 14, Caleb- 13, Rachel- 3 ½, Joshua- 2

I worked for the Pacific Northwest Bell, moved Colorado Springs, moved to Banbury, England; then after a couple of years, moved to Anaheim, CA until I got a job at Boeing as a word processor. I taught swimming and drill team at the high school, also. I’m now in the process of starting my own business of handspun and hand dyed knitted garments; specially yarns and Shetland shawls.

My occupation: Domestic Engineer, part-time dishwasher, seamstress, chief cook and bottle washer.
Spouse’s occupation: Chemist
Travels include: Niagara Falls, all over England, most of the West Coast
Hobbies/Interests: spinning wool and cotton; counted cross-stitch, most handicrafts, reading, writing music, history, performing now and then
Remember most: no senior lounge, band and drill team parades, and concert choir. Wasn’t it Rob Gehring who kissed the pig?
Looking forward to seeing: Marty, Elissa, Russ and Sherry Blowers

No comments: