Friday, August 8, 2008

DONES, DESIREE' (KELLEY)

Las Vegas

Spouse: Timothy
Children: James- 17, (step-daughters) Catrina -14, Jessica- 12

I moved to San Diego in 1983 and worked for a Juvenile Diversion agency. In 1986, I remarried. In 1987, I went to work for the California Department of Corrections as a Correction Officer in a men’s prison in San Diego. My husband’s job took us to Las Vegas in late 1991. I now work for United Way of Southern Nevada.

My occupation: Executive Assistant to the president of United Way of Southern Nevada
Spouse’s occupation: Heavy Equipment Operator
Travels include: no where special since 1982 – Italy and Greece
Hobbies/Interests: karate, bowling, reading, river rafting
Remember most: going through school with the same group of kids – that doesn’t happen much now
Looking forward to seeing: Renee Meyers-Anderson

No comments: