Friday, August 8, 2008

BUSSEY, LILY

Midlothian, TX

Went to college for a couple of years, worked in a law firm in Bremerton until 1978, moved to Texas and have been working in the legal field ever since. I purchased a home in 1991. I am currently an Administrator and Legal Assistant for a law firm. I obtained my certified legal assistant designation in 1987. I have rodeoed on and off since high school. More off then on the last couple of years! If anyone comes this way, give me a call. I would love to see some of you. I work in Dallas and live south of there about thirty miles.

Travels include: Australia, Hawaii, Tahiti, Mexico, Bahamas, Florida, California and Nevada
Hobbies/Interest: Still have horses and play co-ed volleyball
Remember most: - Can I remember that long ago?

No comments: