Friday, August 8, 2008

BRAGDON, KATHY (COOK)

Olympia

Spouse: Kirk
Children: Kristen- 11, Korben- 8

I worked for the federal government for several years in Bremerton, Seattle and Portland. I got married in Portland to someone I met taking classes at P.S.U. We have two children and have move around for my husbands work. I kept taking classes at college and then completed a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry at the Evergreen State College. I am now an environmentalist with the State Department of Ecology (DOE)

Spouse’s occupation: Hydrogeologist/Water Quality Supervisor with DOE
Travels include: New England, Hawaii, Canada, all of the West Coast (love San Francisco!)
Hobbies/Interest: chemistry, geology, our children’s baseball, soccer and school activities.
Remember most: the cliques, the decrepit buildings and wanting to be anywhere else.
Looking forward to seeing: Debbi Butcher, Vickie Cheyney, and Caly Madden of course!

No comments: