Friday, August 8, 2008

CHISTOFFERSON, DIANA (WALKER)

Bremerton

Spouse: Michael
Children: Jeffrey- 7

I got married in 1984, had a boy named Jeffrey in 1986 – he is seven year old now. We only wanted one child as we are both active playing golf. I’ve been in the grocery business since 1974. Started as a carry-out and worked my way up. Worked at Uddenberg’s for seventeen years as cashier and bulk foods manager and at Mark it Foods in Silverdale, the store closed so I went to Johnson’s Thriftway in Silverdale as the price coordinator. Currently work for Food Pavilion in Silverdale as the price coordinator. My responsibilities include hanging all the ad signs, shelf tags, making sure every item in the store (35,000 items) scan at the correct price; making sure the front end is scanning and operating correctly; and the computers are working. We have also just built a house next to the Kitsap Golf and Country Club, so that keeps us busy.

Spouse’s occupation: Owns a hair-shop in Bayview Inn – Indigo Salon – Hair Stylist
Travels: Hawaii, Mexico
Hobbies/Interests: like to golf, members of the Kitsap Golf and Country Club; snow skiing, like to sample fine wines and collect labels from the bottles
Remember most: the marching band and all the good friends I had. Most of my friends were guys, who teased me so I didn’t date much. They were all my buddies, never wanting to take me out!
Looking forward to seeing: Cindy (Bunce) Seabolt, Sherry (Gilmore) Whisenant, Ken Tallman and al the marching band friends, Ed Cuplin, Caly Madden

No comments: