Friday, August 8, 2008

LOUNSBERRY, ROBIN (BLACHETTE)

Port Orchard

Spouse: Dennis
Children: April- 19 1/2, Corey- 17, Amy- 15, Nicholas- 11, Nathan- 9 (April & Corey- graduated SK, 1993

I got married, had five kids, went to Western Oregon State College became an Interpreter. I now work for SK School District. I’ve become involved in theatre: I make costumes for several plays but my favorite was “Camelot”. I’ve done many things but these are the biggies!

Spouse’s occupation: Machinist
Travels include: Canada, Oregon, New Orleans, and Chicago. Will travel this summer to Denver, Colorado, South Dakota, Montana and landing in a few states in-between then back to Washington!
Hobbies/Interests: sewing, reading, acting, camping, playing with the kids and baseball.
Remember most: band and lousy teachers
Looking forward to seeing: Everyone to see how they have changed (or not!)

No comments: