Friday, August 8, 2008

MARVIN, ROBERT

King Salmon, AK

Children: Nicholas- 4

After high school, I attended Central Washington State College for three years. I then joined the Air Force: spent three years in North Carolina, one year in Germany, then transferred to King Salmon, Alaska. I got out of the Air Force in 1981 and stayed in King Salmon where I was an assistant manager for King Salmon Commercial Company. After one year as assistant manager, I took over the manager position and have continued on in that position. I married in 1988, was blessed with Nicholas on July 5, 1989 but divorce came about in 1991. I have custody of Nicholas: I am raising my son and having the best time of my life. (P.S. The fishing is great!)

My occupation: Retail Manager
Hobbies/Interests: fishing, hunting, camping, racquetball and raising Nicholas!
Remember most: playing sports
Looking forward to seeing: Everybody! (Attn: available bachelorette – send picture of your boat!)

No comments: