Friday, August 8, 2008

BONDURANT, CHRISTINE (COX)

Fort Worth, TX

Spouse: Ralph
Children: Candice Christene- 16, Tammy Rhea- 15

I met Ralph the summer after we graduated and moved to Texas with him where his family is. I worked for three years in the office of a department store here in Fort Worth. In 1977, we had our fist child, our daughter Candice and in 1978, we had our last child, our daughter Tammy. I did not work out of the home during their growing up years. When Tammy started first grade, I went back to school. I took two or three classes a semester at Tarrant County Junior College for several years. In 1988, I returned to the job market and worked for Tandy Corporation. In 1990, I got my present job a GTE/Directories. In 992, I received my Associates degree in Accounting from Tarrant Junior College. My family and I have taken several trips back to Bremerton and Port Orchard to visit my family. Once we drove from Fort Worth to Bremerton that was an exciting trip. We saw several of the sights along the way. We are buying our home here in Fort Worth. Candice has been involved with her high school band. Last year I went with the band on their trip. They went to Colorado for the Spring Skier/Band Competition. Seven weeks later I went with Tammy and the high school choir to Galveston and Houston for the Bayou Music Competition. Both girls have been active with softball.

My occupation: Accounting Assistant II for the past three years at GTE/Directories
Spouse’s occupation: Electrician
Travels include: I’ve been to almost all states west of the Mississippi River
Hobbies/Interests: reading, crocheting, computers and travel
Looking forward to seeing: Vicki Vineyard, Jim Swanson

No comments: