Friday, August 8, 2008

BELL, MARIE ‘Fritzie’ (DAVIS)

North Bend

Children: Heather- 15, Donny- 13

After two nine year marriages, after the chickens my son tried raising in his bedroom, after learning you do not hide dirty dishes in the oven (especially plastic!) when you get unexpected company and then later preheat the oven for dinner…. After surviving a pipe bomb sent by my ex-husband, after the wrath of running out of cold cereal and milk, after spending $150.00 at the grocery store and the kids say that “we have no food!”, after unloading an entire lumber truck by hand because the hydraulics broke, after trying to convince my fifteen year old daughter that I’m not a stupid person, I met someone who, after building me a deck, after installing me a hot tub, after buying me a sports car, after fixing the floor that fell in my house, but most of all, after teaching me the meaning of “settle down”…. ….. I fell in love.

My occupation: Truck driver
Hobbies/Interest: roller-blading
Remember most: Majorette in parades and cold football games

No comments: