Friday, August 8, 2008

GRANT, LINDA (KESO)

Port Orchard

Spouse: Clint
Children: Rachel- 9, Ricky- 7, and one due in October!

I have been with Alaska Airlines for nineteen years. It has enabled me to see the sights and experience life outside of Port Orchard… and here I am back in PO as a homeowner! I have also grown to love the great state of Alaska – it is like my second home. I also met my husband in Alaska; he is one of the best things to ever happen in my life. Clint and my kids are the greatest joys in my life. For those of you I may see at the reunion, no, I’m not fat but expecting bundle of joy #3!

My occupation: Flight Attendant
Spouse’s occupation: Blasting (as in dynamite) and Drill Foreman
Travels include: All over Alaska, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico and we are slowly working on the lower 48 states.
Hobbies/Interests: fishing, snow-skiing, and sightseeing wherever Clint’s job takes him….

No comments: