Friday, August 8, 2008

GARCIA, JIM

Port Orchard

Children: Elliott- 19, Gabriel- 16, Natasha- 11

I married Leone Broderson in 1973 and divorced in 1978; helping Leone raise our two sons. Employed at the Washington Veterans Home, I worked in the dietary office; work title is Food Service Aide. I am also raising a daughter, Natasha, who is eleven years old. Natasha has been with me for two years this August. Have worked for the state for nineteen and a half years and I have been trying to get hires out at the state prison as a Correctional Officer. This spring will be my third attempt at the test. I lived in Tacoma a few years, then moved to Kent and now live back on Mile Hill

My occupation: Washington Veteran’s Home, Food Service Aide II, nineteen and a half years.
Travels include: Oregon, California, China town
Hobbies/Interests: 1981 -1987 Karate tournaments, gave it up in 1987, too many injuries and getting old!!! Now I do weight lifting, low impact aerobics, heavy-bag
Remember most: peaceful times, keggers, Twanoh State Park, Maguire in wrestling, snowball fight in auto shop, getting busted by Mr. Hall and hot rods
Looking forward to seeing: We are all mature adults now! I am sure we have all seen a lot. Time of reunion to see old friends and who has made it through the years…

No comments: