Friday, August 8, 2008

HAWORTH, TRACY

Kingsport, TN

Spouse: Carol
Children: Carie Sue- 7, Shellie Jean- 5, Hannah Fay- 3 months

Went to five different colleges and university, mostly concentrating on youth ministry and business. Moved to Los Angeles, lived there for seven years and was married there. I was a Production Manager for Pella Windows and Doors for five years. In 1990 I went to work in Tennessee for my father-in-law in the roofing field. Kingsport is located in the northwest corner of the state. I built our current home two years ago, with rooms for visitor, so come and see us, ya hear!!!

My occupation: Assistant Operations manager – Commercial Roofing
Spouse’s occupation: RN
Travels include: offbeat places in the southwest United States, Southern California, some Mexico
Hobbies/Interests: woodworking, construction, softball, water sports, civil war history
Remember most: I still remember the people and wonder what they are up to
Looking forward to seeing: too many to name!

No comments: