Friday, August 8, 2008

HOLK, BETTY (BISWELL)

Renton

Spouse: Brian
Children: Brian Lee- 24, Karin- 22, Cheryl- 12

In quick summary…. I’ve been working and paying for my college education and my family’s. I received a B.A. in Education from CWU in 1977. My husband’s B.S. is in Wildlife Sciences from UW, which he received in 1981. My stepson received his B.S. in Engineering from Cal Tech, in 1991. I received my M.A. in Education Administration from SPU in 1993. My husband M.S. in Wildlife Sciences from Oregon State University is still in progress! In the past two years spare time has been spent on I-5, traveling to SPU in Seattle or OSU in Corvallis, OR. We’re crazy but well educated!!! I am currently employed as a Teacher and Language Arts Coordinator in the Shelton School District. My husband is a Wildlife Biologist.

Travels include: Washington’s West Coast, California, Nevada and Oregon, Oregon, Oregon!!!!
Hobbies/Interests: crafts, creating, collecting and studying (?)

No comments: